Every year our Art Foundation students progress onto some very prestigious institutions, and the class of 2016/17 was no exception.
Amazing offers include Goldsmiths, Wimbledon, Camberwell , Central Saint Martins, Kingston, London College of Fashion, London College of Communication, Nottingham University, Leeds College of Art and MMU amongst many others. All of the above are renowned for their art-related degree courses including, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Fashion and Textiles and are notoriously hard to get into.
Winstanley College Art Foundation students impress at their interviews and through their portfolio submissions, which is testament to their hard-work and creativity. We hope to see you on the evening. The evening will be a unique chance for A level students from our local schools and colleges to discuss the course and possible progression routes with staff and students.
The studio spaces will be open and you will be able to see current and past examples of work produced on the course.
Below are just a few success stories
- Sophia Kelly Keegan – 5 Fine Art offers from central Saint Martins, Camberwell, Wimbledon, Westminster and Kingston
- Jessica Fairhurst – Design at Goldsmiths
- Heather McNally – Graphic Design at Central St Martins
- Lucy Jameson – Fashion at Nottingham
- Lucy Margetts – Embroidery at London College of Fashion
- Monica Nencini – Fine Art at Goldsmiths
- Georgie Moore – Fashion at Kingston
- Ashleigh Sands – Fine Art at Liverpool John Moores and Tattoo apprenticeship
- Zac Rossiter – Illustration Leeds College of Art
See the ‘Winstanley College Art Department’ Facebook Page for department news and further info.