Thursday 21st June 2018 6pm – 8pm
We are delighted to present the results of months of hard work which showcases the reasons why our students have received prestigious higher education offers from world renowned destinations.
Winstanley College’s highly talented Art Foundation students have been selected from thousands of applicants by institutions such as Goldsmiths, Central Saint Martins, Leeds College of Art, Chelsea School of Art, Camberwell, Westminster and the London College of Fashion. Nearer to home, Manchester Metropolitan and Liverpool John Moores will also be welcoming some of Winstanley’s finest in September.
Here are just a few of our success stories –
- Jake McConville (St Peter’s Catholic High School) – Central Saint Martins
- Abbie Harris (Westhoughton High School) – Westminster
- Charlie Buxton (Greenbank High School) – Central Saint Martins
- Liz Melling (Up Holland High School) – Manchester Metropolitan University
- Carl Robertshaw (Standish High School) – Manchester Metropolitan University
- Tia Hanson (Byrchall High School) – Leeds College of Art
- Beth Greer (Standish High School) – Goldsmiths
Check out the Winstanley College Facebook page for more information.
We look forward to welcoming a new group of young creatives this September and are already talking to people who have expressed an interest in joining us in 2019 – the application process opens in October.
It seems Winstanley College is the place to be if you want to get on in the world of art! Moreover, the support on offer from successful ex-Winstanley students will make decisions on future destinations so much easier and there are many successful graduates in the Winstanley Art Foundation family!