To achieve academic excellence in a supportive and inspiring learning community
- To deliver the highest quality educational provision and outstanding guidance and support.
- Effectively manage the College’s finances, estates and resources to achieve best value and the best possible experience for students.
- To safeguard and promote the health, safety and positive well-being of all who study and work at the College.
- To promote, support and celebrate equality and diversity.
- To enhance the student experience with outstanding extra-curricular provision.
- To raise the aspirations of students to reach the best possible destination they can.
- To ensure our staff have the opportunity to develop as outstanding professionals.
- To develop strong and productive links with schools, universities, employers and other stakeholders.
- To be a learning organisation where self-review and evaluation are integral to continuous improvement.