For all general enquiries please contact the college via:
If your query is concerning a premises/security issue, please use the following email contact: email@example.com
If you are a parent/guardian with a query concerning your son/daughter, please be aware that for safeguarding reasons, the college does not respond to emails posted on the website. Please ensure that you contact your son/daughter’s Personal Tutor in the first instance. If you do not have their contact details, you can ring the College between 8.30 and 4.15pm Monday to Friday to obtain these.
|New Student Admissions:
|Current Student Enquiries
Student Services: Helpdesk
|Student Transport: Debbie Liptrot
|Student Progression and Welfare: Angela Gregory
Finance Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Enquiries: email@example.com
|Chair of Governors
James Pearson c/o Winstanley College
Please contact Rachel Weir: Rachael.Weir@Winstanley.ac.uk
Get directions to Winstanley College
Fill in where you are coming from to find directions to Winstanley College on Googlemaps.
- Leave the M6 at junction 26 (signed Skelmersdale, Liverpool, A577 & M58)
- At the roundabout from the slip road follow the signs for UpHolland to the traffic lights at the junction with the A577.
- Turn left onto the A577 (Orrell Road), pass over the M6 and continue to the lights at the junction with B5206 ('The Stag' pub is on the right).
- Turn left into Moor Road (B5206) and after going over the M58, turn left at the lights into Church Street.
- Pass Orrell Station and keep left into Winstanley Road. Continue for approximately three quarters of a mile and the College is on the right.
From A580 (East Lancs) Westbound
- After junction 23 (Haydock Island) continue towards Liverpool on the A580.
- Take the next major exit left (at the Little Chef) signposted Billinge/Orrell.
- After 100m turn left, then left again at the roundabout at Haydock Industrial Estate.
- Continue for approximately 1 mile and carry straight on at traffic lights at the junction with the A58.
- After a quarter of a mile turn right at the mini roundabout and continue for half a mile. Carry straight on at the junction with the A571 (Simms Road Inn is on the right).
- Continue along this road for two miles and the College is on the left.